The Longmont Bandits are hosting a Super Bowl Squares Fundraiser to raise money for equipment, uniforms and tournament entry fees.
40% of the pot goes to the winner, 60% goes to Longmont Bandits.
The following link will direct players to your pool for streamlined access to join and play:
Instructions for players using the direct link to join your NFL pool
1. If a player does not have a free TourneyTime account, he/she should click the “I want to create my free TourneyTime account” link
found under the login boxes. At the completion of the registration form the player will be logged in to continue to step 2.
2. Once a player has logged in he/she will be directed to the ‘NFL Pool Summary’ page to review the pool’s rules.
The player will enter the pool’s password “tastyweasel” (do not enter quotes) to accept the rules and join the pool.
3. If the player is already a member of the pool, he/she will be taken directly to the pool’s main page.
- Instructions for players NOT using the direct link
Join the NFL pool
1. Login to TourneyTime (or create a free account first)
2. Click the “Join NFL Pool” option found in the “Getting Started” section.
3. Enter “Longmont Bandits” (do not enter quotes) or part of the pool name and click the “Search for Pool” button
4. Confirm that “Longmont Bandits” is selected or select it if necessary and click the “Select Pool” button
5. Review the pool’s setup and enter the pool’s password “tastyweasel” (no quotes) to accept the rules and join the pool
6. At the pool join confirmation page, click the “Longmont Bandits” link to be taken directly to the pool’s page
View the NFL pool (after joining)
1. Login to TourneyTime
2. Click the “Play” option found under the pool name “Longmont Bandits” in the “My NFL Pools” section.